On a daily basis, every user logs on to company equipment utilizing credentials that make him unique and identifiable. The proliferation of application packets and company tools has multiplied the need to identify one’s self each time a single tool is utilized obliging the user to type in username and password repeatedly.
With nxtSSO it is possible to log on only once for all applications, assuring a significant increase in intranet and internet infrastructure security.
- One time user authentication for all applications
- User recognition from any access point
- Synchronized and centralized user data bases at company sites
- Increased global, intranet and internet infrastructure security
- Fundamental prerequisite to achieve creation of a single, centralized information system
- Work and project programming
- Notable reduction of multiple logons for user authentication